|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Piece|
|Surface Of Application||Hard Wood,Soft Wood & Wooden Furniture|
|Usage/Application||Filling Cracks and Holes in Woods|
|Adhesive Grade||Cyanoacrylate Adhesive|
|Packaging Size||50 gm|
|Shelf Life||4 Month if store below 20 degree|
|I Deal In||New Only|
Polyfix Wood Seal is a low viscosity CA glue. It is the quickest & strongest means to repair the damaged wood by sealing the holes & cracks with the help of this super glue & sawdust. As compared to the other water based adhesive available in the market, our wood seal doesn’t take time to set & dry. It doesn’t need any mixing or heating before use. Very useful for contractors, woodworkers, furniture manufacturers etc. Suitable for all kinds of woods. Efficient for both household or industrial work.
The wood which gets broken or cracked while being imported, is often left unused but our wood seal avoids wastage. With its use, better finishing can be given to wooden objects & artefacts.
• Low Viscosity Instant Glue, Cures instantly, excellent spread ability
• Needs no mixing or heating, easy to handle
• Repairs holes & cracks, water resistant, weatherproof
• Ideal for wooden furniture, doors, windows, handicrafts etc, gives better finishing
• Can be used for longer period of time, economical than other brands
Instruction to use
- Clean the area of any dust/ water
- Get rid of any loose material on the crack.
- Fill the gap with sawdust & Polyfix Wood Seal
- Scrape any extra glue & let it set dry
- Once done, smoothen the area with the help of a sandpaper
- Always wear gloves before use & open the container carefully
- Close the cover tightly after use
- Store below 20 degrees