Methyl cyanoacrylate is ideal to bond mainly metals like steel, aluminium etc. It is a one-component adhesive available in medium & high viscosity. It possesses good chemical & heat resistance.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Packaging Size||20 gm|
|Fixture Time||10-30 Minutes|
|Material||Methly Cyanoacrylate Adhesive|
|Gap Fill||Small minor gaps|
|Usage/Application||Use in metal bonding|
Methyl Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is a single component clear transparent adhesive having Medium & High viscosity. This glue is slow curing at room temperatures and it is best suitable for bonding mainly metals, steel, & aluminium surfaces. It may also bond plastics, rubber, wood etc. This glue is chemical resistant and may sustain even at higher temperatures. Methyl cyanoacrylate is generally used to bond mostly metals for wire tacking and fixturing parts before riveting or welding.
· PCB for wire tacking, Automobile Industry, Metals.
· High Viscosity Cyanoacrylate Adhesive for superior bonding.
· Chemical resistant & sustainable at higher temperatures
· Adhere a lot of substrates
Storage: Under 20 degrees
Shelf Life: According to grade & application
· Read the instructions before use
· Always wear gloves for protection
· Keep away from eyes & out of children’s reach
· Always close the lid firmly after use, otherwise the quality may get compromised due to moisture in the air.
· If the glue sticks to your hands, remove it with the help of acetone/ warm water.
· Do not panic in case of an accident, rush to a doctor