|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Packaging Size||10 KG,20 KG|
|Material||CA Super Instant Glue|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Surface of Application||Plastic, Paper, Ceramic, Wood, arts making and repairing, Road Safety products, Building model making|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Cane|
|Viscosity||3-5 cps,50-100 cps,250-500 cps,800-1200 cps,1200-1500 cps,3000-5000 cps depending upon the requ|
|Shelf Life||According to Viscosity|
|Is It ISO Certified||ISO Certified|
|I Deal In||New Only|
POLYFIX ® Cyanoacrylate Adhesive are single component "instant curing" solvent-free adhesives. They are quick and easy to apply and do not require any mixing or heating before the use. In order to achieve higher performance, only application of contact pressure is required. The Cyanoacrylate Adhesive delivers the best performance when applied as a thin film between two surfaces. POLYFIX ® is used in wide industrial applications like helmets, flex, acrylic sheets, sign board, footwear, ceramic handicrafts, automobiles, screen printing frames, electronics, PVC doors and windows, wooden handicrafts, stone & marble handicrafts, artificial jewellery making, toy making, artificial leather, modular furniture, water resistant applications in furniture and handicraft industry, rubber products, logo fixing etc.
· Instant Bonding
· High Viscosity Adhesive: Able to bond various substrates like rubber, metals, plastics, ceramic, stones, and hardwood
· No need for heating or mixing
· Cost Saving: Due to minimal consumption our cyanoacrylate adhesive saves a lot on the cost per unit.
· Mechanical fasteners, expensive clamps, jigs, nails and fittings not required
Viscosity: 3-5 cps, 50-100 cps, 250-500 cps, 800-1200 cps, 1200-1500 cps, 3000-5000 cps depending upon the requirements of customers.
Packaging: 10, 20 kg bulk pack
Shelf Life: According to grade & applications
Storage: Below 20 degrees
· Tightly cap the Cane after use
· Surface area should be clean of any dust or moisture
· Keep away from children’s reach & away from eyes
· In case of an accident, consult a doctor.